Studies show that low-fat eating trend has essentially backfired. Over 67% of Australians overweight and there are now more than 6 million Australians with fatty liver disease with only 6000 cases caused by alcohol.
Furthermore, Obesity is now the number 1 risk factor for Type 2 Diabetes.
Diabetes is Australia’s fastest growing chronic disease. More than 1 million people suffer diabetes and 280 people are diagnosed daily and remarkably 1 person dies demo diabetes every 6 seconds.
Added sugar is in 80% of the processed food we eat and often in perceived healthy foods like low fat yogurt, muesli bars, cereals and fruit juice. We think we are doing the right thing consuming these foods.
A Complete & Balanced Meal in a Glass.
Are you looking for a nutritious low-calorie meal without refined sugar or high in fat? Energy Slim Shakes will give you exactly that.
Not being sugar dense, Energy Slim Shakes reduce appetite to help you you eat less and rid you of that bloated ‘puffy’ look. They assist in giving your body shaped definition as well as an energy boost.
Australia’s Leading Weight Loss & Pre-Diabetic Shake
Energy Slim Shakes are nutritionally formulated to make your body BURN FAT NOT STORE FAT. They help lower insulin and keep blood sugar levels consistent to provide longer lasting energy.
Unlike many of our competitors, Energy Slim Shakes are free of cheap refined sugars like fructose. Fructose digests quickly so you soon feel hungry, fatigued and crave sweet food. It can also cause bloating and intestinal cramping.
Many low-fat foods contain huge doses of fattening sugar which is used as a cheap substitute for FAT. It is vital to ensure the low-fat foods you consume are not full of unhealthy fattening sugars.
We NEVER use cheap ingredients so you don’t EVER eat them unknowingly.
- Ultra Low in Sugar, Fat, and Lactose.
- Excellent Type-2 Diabetic Support – Low GI
- Gluten Free – Suitable for Coeliac Suffers.
- Fructose free
- Artificial Colour, Flavour and Preservative FREE.
- High in Quality Protein
- Added Essential Vitamins & Minerals.
- Easily Digested – You Won’t Feel Bloated.
- Easy to Prepare – not Chalky or Grainy.
Healthy Results Fast:
Our culture has made healthy eating difficult. We often sacrifice nutritious meals for convenience. Energy Slim Shakes are both nutritious and convenient. Typical weight loss is between 1-3 kgs per week. See instant results as you reduce the amount of food you eat daily.
Energy Slim Shakes help boost metabolism so you burn calories faster. Our shakes are extremely convenient for people that:
- Need To Lose Weight
- Require Gluten Free Meal Options
- Want To Tone-Up
- Struggle To Eat Breakfast
- Want Healthy Easy on-the-go Meals
- Do Not Eat Regularly or Have Time to Cook
- Struggle to Control Food Portions
- Need to Build and Repair Muscle (including after injury)
Compare Energy Slim With Other Leading Brands
Many people are completely unaware and shocked to learn that major leading brands are currently using up to 48% cheap sugars in their Meal Replacement Shakes. These companies cleverly distract consumers with low-fat claims and nutrient content claims as they promote to help you lose weight. Don’t just take our word for it – see for yourself. Compare our quality Energy Slim Shakes below that contain;
- Less SUGAR – many brands contain more than soft drink & fruit juice.
- Less FAT – helping you reach weight loss goals.
- Less CALORIES (not taste) – help reduce your daily calorie intake. Find out how many calories you need to lose weight below.
- More PROTEIN – helping to satisfy your hunger for longer so you won’t feel hungry and eat less.
Per Single Serve, Makes 1 x 200mL Shake
|Average Soft Drink||0.15||18.7||15.0%||0.07||80|
|Average Fruit Juice||0.85||19.8||11.7%||0.20||96|
Data compares chocolate flavours 3/2011. Note: 1 Cal = 4 kilojoules (kJ)
Simple to Prepare – As Easy As 1, 2, 3
Take the hassle out of planning and preparing meals with Energy Slim Weight Control Shakes. As a great start to your healthy weight loss routine replace 1-2 meals daily to reduce calorie intake, hunger and cravings.
Eating 3-5 smaller meals each day will help burn more calories and keep energy levels consistent throughout the day.
Like making instant gravy always add the liquid last!
1: In a shaker (or blender) use 1 scoop or single-serve sachet of your favourite flavour
2: Add 100mL skim milk & 100mL water (or 200mL each). Use more or less to suit your individual taste.
3: Shake / blend for 30 seconds until smooth. For a thick-shake, let this stand for a further 30 seconds – or blending with a few ice cubes.
You may also like adding fruits, cereal, yogurt or ice-cream to your shake. Try our delicious Caramel Fudge that won’t leave you feeling guilty – even after eating it ALL! Other delicious various shake ideas are listed in our Meal Plans.
What Flavours are Available?
- Swiss Chocolate
- Creamy Vanilla
- Banana Split
- Wild Strawberry
- White Chocolate
- All New Caramel
Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Glycine, Cyclamate, Soy Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium, L-Carnatine, Guarana, Natural Flavours (Choc includes Cocoa)
|Serving Size: 35g Average:||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
The following groups of people should consult their healthcare professional before using shakes: Pregnant or breastfeeding women or people with liver or kidney problems.
Calculate Your Daily Calorie Requirement:
- Convert your current weight from kilograms to pounds by multiplying by 2.2. e.g. 70 kilos x 2.2 = 154
- Multiply your weight in pounds by 15. This will provide your current weight calorie intake. e.g. 154 x 15 = 2310 calories / day.
- Use your target / goal weight to calculate your total required calories at that weight.
Write down your total daily consumed calories, e.g 2500. In order to lose weight, reduce the number of calories you consume daily by around 10% (max 500 calories).
As a guide aim to eat approximately:
- Women: 1,200-1,800 calories per day.
- Men (being more muscular): 2,000-2,800 calories per day.
Remember: To Lose 1Kg fat means reducing 9000 calories: 1 kilogram (Kg) = 1000g. Fat has 9 calories/gram. Therefore to lose 1Kg Fat = 9000 calories